Saturday 26 June 2010

A Bit Rusty On the Keys...

When did I last blog? I cannot remember. And it doesn't help I deleted all the entries for some insane reason. I finally have some time now all exams are over for this year. I have become more questioning on what is the actual point of having a blog? Its like a public diary and I'm not sure if I like the idea. And it feels weird sharing my sentiments with a non-existent audience. O well. I have the time. The weather is so good today, and apart from eating too much rocky road yesterday I don't feel exhausted. So much is finished, head girl elections (ahhh), sports day, presentation evening, Olympic cup, competitions, coursework, ahhhhh. Now two weeks of work experience. Well. It feels good to be back. Off to do some painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment